Always burn within eyesight.
Always sit candle on heat-resistant surfaces.
Keep candle away from children, pets, drafts, flammable items, and other heat sources.
Never burn longer than 4 hours.
During the first burn it is important to allow wax to melt into a full melt pool. Doing so will create wax memory and prevent future tunneling.
Never leave candle unattended.
Never pick up ignited candles. CAUTION – JAR WILL BE HOT.
- Never blow candle out as it can cause soot, smoke, strong burnt aroma, and the potential of hot wax to blow. Check out our SWEET Accessories for proper extinguishing tools.
- Never extinguish with water.
- Never pick up candle immediately after extinguishing. CAUTION – JAR WILL BE HOT.
- Always allow wax to harden before moving or relighting candle.
- Stop burning candle when only ¼ inch of wax remains to prevent damage to the surface.
- Burning candle too low may make the container too hot and increase the shatter risk. If you begin to see the silver base of the wick, you have burnt the candle too low.